Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Video: Soulja Boy Poppin A Pimple!!

I just had to laugh because somebody decided to video tape Soulja Boy letting his homie pop his pimple... then I had to laugh because Soulja Boy doesn't seem to care, and shows us why he got D's on his report card- he don't know what a pimple is... then I'm mad that of all people he just let his homie buss him down there in the office...then I wanted to cry cause this shyt made the front page of World Star Hip Hop (the video news blog on my site)... then I almost fell out my chair laughing when I realized that I wasted 2 minutes of my morning watching the damn video and reposting it so American's can waste 2 minutes of their morning too!

Ya Bytch Ya! Is that nigga bleeding?

for more urban entertainment news and gossip visit my site @
http://8thAvenue.Ning.Com
"It's Where You Wanna Be!"


The Legendary Mastermind

The Legendary Mastermind
New York City Back Drop