Saturday, July 05, 2008

K Ci from Jodeci's Crackish Performance on TV1. wtf!



I've always been a huge Jodeci fan. I read on MediaTakeOut that allegedly a 90's r & b singer was known to be having sex with an HIV positive model who died in 98... Someone close to the anonymous deceased model claimed that seeing the anonymous singer perform recently caused her to be concerned that he contracted the package.

Now although MTO don't point no elbows as to who the singer is, or ID the model, I think they shed some light on what Jodeci been up to. I was astonished when I seen K Ci and JoJo and I was kinda curious if anybody in their circle let them know that this performance didn't deserve 2 thumbs up. Personally, viewing this video reminds me of Rick James at the BET awards... and Whitney Houston @ the BET awards. Drugs will fukk you up!! And that's all she wrote...

The Legendary Mastermind

The Legendary Mastermind
New York City Back Drop